Podium Button Module Endurance
Precio habitual $ 9,454.00
PREGUNTA POR PRECIO CON DESCUENTOS
Por deposito o transferencia de contado o pago de contado en efectivo
*Garantías validas con Fanatec
*No nos hacemos responsables por tiempos de entrega por parte de Fanatec dentro de USA
*No hay devoluciones
Create a stunning GT3-class steering wheel using the Podium Button Module Endurance.
Designed for both the Podium Hub and ClubSport Universal Hub for Xbox One, the Podium Button Module Endurance offers motorsport-inspired aesthetics and features.
Enhance the appearance and functionality of your wheel with this full-scale replica of a GT3-class endurance button module, suitable for the Podium Wheel Rims R911, R911S, and R300.
Real carbon fibre front plate and internal metal reinforcements for maximum stability, and electronics contained within a rubber-coated, glass fibre-reinforced backplate.
Unlock the potential of the Podium Hub with instant access to force feedback adjustments using the Tuning Menu button, FunkySwitch, and OLED display. RGB LEDs and many input types are arranged neatly within the wheel rim.
With 10 buttons, two 2-way toggle switches, a 2-axis analogue stick, 7-way FunkySwitch, and two 12-position switches which can also be configured as endless rotary encoders, you’ll have a wealth of controls at your fingertips.
The nine high-intensity RGB RevLEDs and six high-intensity RGB FlagLEDs surround the 2.7” OLED display, providing instant information about your vehicle.
Intelligent Telemetry Mode.
The customisable OLED display offers enhanced display capabilities through Intelligent Telemetry Mode (ITM).
Wide OLED display.
Much like the OLED display on the Podium wheel bases, the Podium Button Module Endurance display can show detailed information, including many telemetry data types at once.
Switch between five different game telemetry data layouts (manually or triggered by the game). Games without ITM support will automatically run in Legacy Mode.
- Upgrade module for Podium Hub and ClubSport Universal Hub for Xbox One (with included adaptor)
- Real carbon fibre front plate and internal metal reinforcements for maximum stability
- Rubber-coated glass fibre reinforced backplate
- Lightweight at 410g
- Full-scale replica to class-leading endurance GT3 racing car
- 10 buttons
- Two 2-way toggle switches
- Two 12-way Multi-Position Switches with Encoder Mode (endless rotation)
- One FunkySwitch (7-way joystick/encoder)
- One analogue joystick (2-axis)
- Nine RGB high-intensity RevLEDs
- Two FlagLED groups with three RGB high-intensity LEDs each
- User-defined LED behavior via FanaLab
- Integrated 2.7” 256x64 resolution OLED display
- Tuning functions in the OLED display
- Support for Intelligent Telemetry Mode (ITM)
- Clutch bite point indication on the OLED display (when used in combination with the Podium Advanced Paddle Module)
- Detachable button caps, compatible with other Fanatec button caps (Xbox, PS4, Racing Style)
- Compatible with Fanatec R911, R911S, and R300 wheel rims
- Reversible DataPort-C connector
- Customisable button labels (sticker set included)
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD1
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD2
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD1 PlayStation (Podium Racing Wheel F1®)
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5
Note: Compatibility to other Fanatec wheel bases will be added in future firmware updates.
- Podium Wheel Rim Porsche 911 GT3 Cup (Suede)
- Podium Wheel Rim Porsche 911 GT3 Cup (Leather)
- Podium Wheel Rim R300*
Note: Wheel rims like the ClubSport Drift are compatible but not recommended. The ClubSport Wheel Rim GT and similar rims are NOT compatible due to the proximity of the spokes and buttons.
*Due to the smaller diameter of the R300, there is a tight clearance between the Button Module Endurance and the base of the wheel rim.
- Xbox One®: the Podium Button Module Endurance is compatible with Xbox One when used with the ClubSport Universal Hub for Xbox One. The functionality of this product on Xbox One can be limited by the capabilities of the console (subject to firmware/OS changes and developer support).
- PS4: the Podium Button Module Endurance is compatible with PS4 when used with the Podium Wheel Base DD1 PS4™ (part of the Podium Racing Wheel F1® PS4™ package). The functionality of this product on PS4 can be limited by the capabilities of the console (subject to firmware/OS changes and developer support).
- PC: Full functionality is also game-dependent and subject to developer support.
- The Podium Button Module Endurance extends the distance between the Hub and Wheel Rim by 11mm.
- This product is only suitable for wheel rims with a 6x70mm hole pattern.
- If you wish to use this product with a third-party wheel rim, please check the sizing template in the Downloads section.
- Dimensions (L x W x H)33.5cm x 21cm x 10cm
- Volume weight1.29kg
- 1x Podium Button Module Endurance
- 6x M5x25mm bolts
- 1x DataPort-C to RJ12 adaptor
- 1x Porsche-style sticker set
- 1x Quick Guide
- PlatformPC, PS4 Ready, XBox One Ready