CSL Elite Steering Wheel McLaren GT3 V2
Precio habitual $ 9,465.00
PREGUNTA POR PRECIO CON DESCUENTOS
Por deposito o transferencia de contado o pago de contado en efectivo
*Garantías validas con Fanatec
*No nos hacemos responsables por tiempos de entrega por parte de Fanatec dentro de USA
*No hay devoluciones
Officially licensed by McLaren Automotive Limited, this is a full-size, detailed reproduction of the steering wheel used in McLaren GT3 race cars. The overall shape, as well as the size of the switches, paddles, and dials is based on original McLaren CAD data.
The CSL Elite Steering Wheel McLaren GT3 V2 is a refinement of the original, with redesigned electronics for improved performance and durability. The fourth rotary encoder of the real GT3 wheel is replaced by a white, 1” OLED display.
OFFICIALLY LICENSED FOR XBOX®.
Attach this wheel to any compatible FANATEC® wheel base and the whole system (including attached peripherals such as shifters, pedals, or handbrake) will work on Xbox One® and Xbox Series X|S.
Realistic magnetic shifters, multi-purpose paddle system.
Use the dual-clutch paddle system as the ultimate weapon to nail every race start. The advanced bite-point mode allows you to determine the optimal bite-point before the start of the race and initiate the perfect launch every time.
NEVER MISS A SHIFT.
The shifting mechanism is completely revised, with a longer throw and magnetic resistance for superior tactile feedback. The rocker-type paddle is made from a single piece of anodised aluminium, allowing up and down-shifting with one hand.
MULTI-FUNCTIONAL ANALOGUE PADDLES.
Clutch bite-point mode, handbrake mode, brake/throttle mode, and mappable axis mode - all instantly available with a flick of the centre switch. Brake/throttle mode allows for driving without pedals.
Racing ergonomics enhanced.
Toggle and rotary switches, laser-engraved Pit and Neutral buttons with high bezels and snap-dome switches with realistic resistance, FunkySwitch™ (seven functions) and seven additional buttons with exchangeable button caps. Every input is intelligently placed so you can adapt quickly and concentrate on the race.
MULTI-POSITION SWITCHES WITH ROTARY ENCODER FUNCTIONALITY.
The improved 12-way switches allow for advanced multi-position modes and endless rotary encoder functionality for wider compatibility between racing sims.
TOOL-FREE SIMPLIFIED QUICK RELEASE.
No clamping bolt required! The improved Simplified Quick Release Adapter clamps easily to the steering shaft by hand, without the need for tools. The adapter is also removable, and can be replaced with the ClubSport Quick Release Adapter, unlocking High Torque Mode on Podium wheel bases.
- Full-scale replica of a McLaren GT3 Steering Wheel
- Officially licensed by McLaren Automotive Limited
- Officially licensed for Xbox One® and Xbox Series X|S
- Two analogue paddles with reinforced honeycomb pattern, supporting four switchable modes:
- Clutch bite-point mode (standard/advanced)
- Clutch/handbrake mode
- Brake/throttle mode (allows driving without pedals connected)
- Mappable axis mode
- Clutch bite-point system can be used in any game with analogue clutch input
- Magnetic shifters for superior tactile response
- Rocker-type paddle made from anodised aluminium allows up and down-shifts with one hand (possible on both sides)
- Diamond texture grips on shifter and clutch paddles
- New tool-free Simplified Quick Release Adapter design:
- Improved ease of use (no clamping bolt required) and durability
- Exchangeable, supports ClubSport Quick Release Adapter, unlocking High Torque Mode on Podium wheel bases
- Avoids any play in the QR system
- 1”, 128 x 64 resolution OLED display (white)
- Two 2-way toggle switches
- Multi-Position Switches: two 12-position switches, configurable as endless rotary encoders
- 7-way FunkySwitch™: left, right, up, and down directional inputs, push button, and rotary encoder functionality
- Two high-bezel snap-dome buttons with laser-engraved P and N lettering. Identical resistance to the buttons on the real wheel
- Seven standard buttons with exchangeable button caps
- Tuning Menu button for instant access to force feedback and other Fanatec hardware adjustments
- Overmolded rubber grips (like the original GT3 wheel) with 50 Shore A hardness
- Racing-style button caps included
- Button label placement indicators for placing additional indicators such as "VIEW" & "KERS" (sticker set included)
- Xbox® mode LED indicator
- Weight 1090 g (with Simplified QRA) / 1280 g with ClubSport QRA
- 300 mm diameter
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5
- CSL Elite Wheel Base
- CSL Elite Wheel Base V1.1
- CSL Elite Wheel Base + officially licensed for PS4™
- Podium Wheel Base DD1*
- Podium Wheel Base DD2*
- Podium Racing Wheel F1® (Podium Wheel Base DD1 PS4™)*
*High Torque Mode not available with Simplified Quick Release Adapter. Using ClubSport Quick Release Adapter is recommended.
- Xbox: if connected with this steering wheel, the above mentioned wheel bases will be compatible with with Xbox One® and Xbox Series X|S.
- PC and other platforms: The specifications of the compatible wheel bases will remain unchanged.
- The functionality of this product on Xbox or PlayStation can be limited by the capabilities of the console (subject to firmware/OS changes and developer support). The full functionality can only be guaranteed on PC; this is also game-dependent.
- In order to operate this product, a compatible Fanatec Wheel Base (not included) is mandatory!
- Some features might not be supported on Xbox One® or Xbox Series X|S. Functionality also depends on game developer implementation of the Fanatec SDK.
- High Torque Mode on Podium wheel bases is available when using the ClubSport Quick Release Adapter with this wheel.
- Dimensions (L x W x H)38cm x 36cm x 19cm
- Volume weight4.92kg
- CSL Elite Steering Wheel McLaren GT3 V2
- Racing-style button caps
- McLaren-style sticker set
- Simplified Quick Release Adapter (preinstalled)
- Quick Guide
- PlatformPC, PS4 Ready, XBox One